Hi, my name is Tyson Rosage. I design software in San Francisco. You can follow me on Twitter here.
2009 - 2011
- Digg.com User Interface Design
- This is the 4th iteration of Digg.com, a place for people to discover and share content from anywhere on the web. My responsibilities included leading design and maintaining the core aesthetic and information architecture.
2006 - 2009
- PureVolume.com Lead in User Interface Design & Implementation
- This is the 4th iteration of PureVolume.com, a site dedicated to the discovery and promotion of new music and emerging artists. Responsibilities include designing and maintaining the core aesthetic and information architecture. Other responsibilities include designing and implementing custom campaigns for advertising clients.
2006 - 2007
- LennonBus.org User Interface Design & Implementation
- The John Lennon Educational Tour Bus, a non-profit initiative blessed by Lennon's widow, Yoko Ono Lennon, and supported by a host of civic-minded corporate sponsors, exists in order to encourage young people to embrace and explore their musical and visual creativity, and to inspire them with the possibilities of today's most cutting-edge creative tools.